Home Hair Care
Hair plays a significant role in every individual’s life, especially youth. Hair can change a person’s look to a great extent, but all this does not come for free. One needs to take a great care of his hair using home hair remedies. There are different types of hair like dry hair, oily hair, balanced hair etc. Each hair type needs different home hair treatments and care. There are many products available in the market that boasts for their superior quality and worthiness, but many of them are synthetic products, which may cause some problems in the long run. Don’t get disheartened by this, you can use natural products for grooming your hair.
Natural Hair Treatments
Nature has bestowed mankind with so many things. You can use these home remedies for hair care. The best part of natural hair products is that, unlike synthetic products they don’t have any side effects. One can prepare his own hair care products at home using these natural products. This will save your money and save you from the chemicals found in synthetic hair care products.
- You can use natural hair care products like henna, shikakai, lemon, coconut oil etc. for hair care. Rinse dry hair in lemon juice to get back the lost shine.
- Mix apple cider vinegar with water to get shiny and bouncy hair.
- Drink plenty of water, eat raw vegetables and fruit for healthy hair.
- Apply honey on your scalp to solve the problem of tangled and frizzy hair. Mix honey in two cups of fresh cream to create an excellent natural hair product for dry hair.
- If you have an oily hair, wash them regularly with multaani mitti. It will not only reduce oil but also clean them thoroughly.
- If you have got dandruff, prepare a solution by mixing 1 teaspoon of castor, mustard and coconut oil each and massage and apply into the scalp.
- You can prepare your own home hair care products by common thing found in your kitchen.
Frizzy Hair Remedies
Hair loss treatment
Chi Hair Straightener
Long Hair Styles For Men
Short Hair Styles for Women